I've seen this on several blogs and thought it was fun, so here goes.
Seven things I can do:
1. Cook good dinners for my family.
2. Laugh easily
3. Get into a good book and ignore housework until I'm done.
4. Sew and crochet.
5. I love to "catch babies" at work. (I get handed a brand spaken new baby and dry, clean and make sure the baby is ok and answer a million questions from the new daddy.)
6. I know what to do if the baby is not ok.
7. I know how to get a baby to latch on to mom's boob.
Seven things I cannot do:
2. Make cookies without burning the last batch.
3. watch baseball on TV.
4. understand teenagers.
5. Sleep with kids (even mine) in the bed with me.
6. Tolerate ignorance.
7. Eat chocolate without getting a headache.
Seven thing I say the most:
1. Where's Curtis?
2. Clean the bathroom/kitchen/bedroom, etc.
3. Did you clean the bathroom/kitchen/bedroom, etc?
4. Food ( to answer the question, "what's for dinner?"
5. Text Curtis and see where he is.
6. How many weeks is she? Is her water broken? Is it clear? GBS?
7. Are you going to breast feed or bottle feed?
Seven goals for new year:
1. buy a house.
2. spend more time with the kids, just hanging out.
3. pay more stuff off.
4. pray more.
5. Show more love to my family.
6. Eat better.
7. Find more good books to read.
Seven reasons I fell in love with David:
1. He makes me laugh.
2. He accepts me for who I am.
3. He accepts everyone for who they are.
4. He is the kindest man I know.
5. He works so hard for us.
6. I knew he would be a great Daddy, and I was right!
7. He always makes me feel like a queen.