Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!






I know I've been behind on my blog, but I now have a new camera so I'll have more pictures to put up and hopefully I'll stay more up to date. Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful! We have much to be grateful for this year.




My sister moved down the street from us, and Emma had fun making a gingerbread house with her and her cute girls.



This is what I woke up to on Christmas Eve afternoon in my loft. I thought fort days were over....apparently not.


Of course Santa had to bring Guitar Hero World Tour.
David had fun singing while Jeremy and Curtis rocked on the drums and guitar.
My dad and Tyler at my sister Julie's, we had some great food! I think my favorite part of the Holidays.





Curtis and my little brother Brian.





We went to Barrows to eat pizza on Christmas Eve with Tim and his family. Briahnna is getting so big.





My sister Jenny was able to come to dinner, it was good to see her.


Me and my adorable niece, Ella.

This is what David got to do while the rest of us watched a movie Christmas night.

















1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yay! A new camera! Looks like you had a great holiday, how was your birthday? Come up and we'll freeze together. Wait, I'll come down there...