Friday, October 10, 2008

Let's take a drive!


We finally traded in our tiny, little white car for a Yukon XL. It's huge and gets horrible gas mileage, but we love it! We took a trip to Prescott and stayed with Tom and Dawn on their trap bed. (I'll have to do a post on that, its very funny.) Anyway, while we were there we went and talked to Melanie's car friend and he got a great deal for us. I was so glad to get rid of that car, it was cute, but it only had 55,000 miles on it and it was already starting to fall apart. The radio broke (the worst part if you ask me), the engine light wouldn't turn off, the airbag light was on and the fuel door wouldn't stay closed. The Yukon has lots and lots of room and has Bose speakers, yea! Now we have to take a road trip somewhere.....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm laughing out loud right now! That was by far the funniest thing I have witnessed in a LONG time! I'm still jealous of your new burb, I wish it were my horrible gas mileage! can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving, I'll bring the trap bed!

Dawn said...

Let's go to Rocky Point!