Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories...

Ok, I thought this one was cute. If you don't have any memories, give me your first impression of me.

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. Anything goes :)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Julia and I had come out there for Women's Conference and we drive to your place for a couple of hours. It was fun getting to know you guys. I thought ya'll were so welcoming to us.

Dawn said...

Seriously 4:25 am? GO TO BED!

Anyways, the first memory I have of you was Nebraska when Tom and I flew out to see you guys and I thought, if I could just get them to move back to AZ, we'd get into alot of trouble together. And, we have!