Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tombstone









Well, Dawn has told me that I am a terrible blogger and I guess I can't argue. We took some fun pictures on a day trip we took, so I thought I would post them. No guarantees that it will be a regular thing though.




We tried our hand at breeding our dogs, and ended up with 3 addorable puppies. One of our buyers lived in New Mexico and we met them half way to deliver the puppy. The halfway point happened to be near the old western town of Tombstone, AZ, so we decided to take the kids and make a day of it.

2 comments:

klonghall said...

Yikes, your kids are so grown up! Where did the time go? I hope you'll post more often. This is the only way I keep up with any of our extended family!

Dawn said...

Yay!! I love your pics. See, it wasn't THAT hard was it? Just keep them coming!!